Marinating the Chicken:
1. Take out chicken
2. Pour 1 cup of buttermilk into a bowl
3. Add 1/2 cup hot sauce to buttermilk
4. Place Chicken into buttermilk
5. Marinate for an hour to 24 hours
Coating the Chicken:
1. 1 Cup Flour
2. 1/2 Cup Corn Starch
3. 2 tsps - Paprika, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder. Salt, Pepper (Add more for extra flavoring)
4. Take Chicken out of buttermilk one by one and place into seasoned flour
5. Really coat each piece and pack it on with your hand (Glove helps with the mess)
Frying the Chicken:
1. Take chicken and place into air fryer (Do not crowd the chicken)
2. Spray top with oil (Canola oil or olive oil)
3. Set Air fryer to 375 - 380
4. Fry for ten minutes
5. Flip and spray
6. Cook for ten more minutes
7. Check temp - cook until 160 degrees
Top Round Steak is a cut offering several options for how to cook it. With top round steak, cook it low and slow or if cooking fast, slice it very thin. The head butcher at Crowd Cow recommends cooking medium rare and slicing it 1/16 of an inch. This cut is also known as the London Broil cut and is also used to make beef jerky. Check out more Crowd Cow Cuts of the Week: https://www.crowdcow.com...
Besides being fun to say, the Bavette steak is a great convenience cut. It can be marinated for long periods of time, plus it cooks extremely quickly. Use the Bavette as a center-of-the-plate protein alongside roasted veggies or as the star ingredient in sizzling fajitas. As Nick and Joe suggest, the Bavette offers incredible flavor with easy preparation all at a great value.
Check out Crowd C...
Darth_Traeger shows us how to cook Crowd Cow's heritage pork and take it to the next level. Just add more pork! https://www.crowdcow.com/pork
While Crowd Cow's known-source meats are already so tasty on their own, why not try this prosciutto and pancetta wrapped pork tenderloin recipe. This tenderloin comes from Deck Family Farm, which is based in Willamette Valley, Oregon where the animals ar...
Cooking A5 Wagyu tenderloin steaks is simple to do. Follow these step by step instructions and you'll be enjoying one of the most precious cuts of beef available. Our meat tastes great and feels great. Shop our holiday gifts and order some today: https://www.crowdcow.com/holiday-wagyu
Don't forget to try tasting slices of these filet mignon style cuts with sel gris (salt), wasabi, and soy sauce.