1. Preheat oven to 375℉
2. Drizzle chicken breasts with oil
3. Season with salt & pepper
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan over medium-high heat
5. Add chicken to hot pan, cook for 2 minutes
6. Flip and cook an additional 2 minutes
7. Place the entire pan into the preheated oven
8. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165℉
9. Let rest, slice and enjoy!
1. Rub skin with oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
2. Flatten chicken, breast side up, on a sheet pan.
3. Roast for 60-75 minutes @ 375℉ until internal temperature reaches 165℉. Juices should run clear.
4. Baste with the juice and let rest.
5. Carve & enjoy!
Top Round Steak is a cut offering several options for how to cook it. With top round steak, cook it low and slow or if cooking fast, slice it very thin. The head butcher at Crowd Cow recommends cooking medium rare and slicing it 1/16 of an inch. This cut is also known as the London Broil cut and is also used to make beef jerky. Check out more Crowd Cow Cuts of the Week: https://www.crowdcow.com...