1. Rub steak with oil and season with salt & pepper.
2. Add oil to pan set over medium-high heat.
3. Sear steak for about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
4. Transfer steak to baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 400°F on middle rack, about 10 to 15 minutes per pound.
6. Remove when internal temperatur...
1. Let the steak come to room temp
2. season with salt
3. Bring stainless steel or cast iron to medium-high heat
4. Place chuck steak in the pan
5. Sear both sides for 1 minute 30 or until preferred internal temp
6. Remove and slice
1. Add oil to pan
2. Sear ground steak over high heat
3. Break apart as it cooks
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Cook for 5 minutes or until no pink remains
6. Add to your favorite dish & enjoy!
1. Add oil, salt, pepper, garlic & crushed red pepper to your stir fry beef.
2. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or wok.
3. Cook for for 4-5 minutes until each piece is cooked through.
4. Enjoy with your favorite garlicky greens and rice!
The most sustainable Japanese Wagyu: https://www.crowdcow.com/ranch/iwate-farms
Crowd Cow is the marketplace for high-quality craft beef and meats from farms and ranches around the world. We only work with farms that we know personally because we believe that when you know where and how your meat wa...
The perfect meat for your perfect recipe.
Crowd Cow Subscriptions: https://www.crowdcow.com/
Subscriptions get you the highest quality craft meat from independent farms delivered directly to your door, plus, VIP access to new product launches.
Crowd Cow is the marketplace for high-quality craft ...
Top Round Steak is a cut offering several options for how to cook it. With top round steak, cook it low and slow or if cooking fast, slice it very thin. The head butcher at Crowd Cow recommends cooking medium rare and slicing it 1/16 of an inch. This cut is also known as the London Broil cut and is a...
Ethan Stowell grills up some Crowd Cow A5 Wagyu steaks from Kagoshima. He also creates a special dish with the A3 Olive Wagyu. Try Crowd Cow Wagyu beef: https://www.crowdcow.com/wagyu
Ethan Stowell owns several restaurants in Seattle including Bramling Cross in Ballard where this was filmed. He sugg...
Talk about a cool way to up your chili game. There's actually two secrets here:
1) Ground Beef from Crowd Cow. When you buy directly from small batch farms that raise your food right, you can taste the difference. https://www.crowdcow.com/ground-beef
2) Ice Cream is the Ice and it puts a sweet dazzl...
Oh yeah, it's brinner time! Who doesn't love a little breakfast for dinner? We use Hutterian Farm Ground Beef from Crowd Cow to make this scrumptious meaty chilaquiles dinner. https://www.crowdcow.com/ground
It's easy to make with this simple layering recipe (like a lasagna). And the best part....yo...
Making a big batch of meatballs is a very rewarding experience unless they don't quite hit it right when it comes to flavor. Here's a savvy tip on how to test the flavor of your meatballs. And with Crowd Cow ground beef, you're sure to get the added bonus of flavor and know exactly where your meat co...
These meatballs are something else! This meatballs recipe was inspired by many visits to Salumi, a Seattle deli and restaurant offering artisanal cured meats. Crowd Cow's ground beef makes these meatballs extra special: https://www.crowdcow.com/ground
With Crowd Cow's ground beef, you always know th...
This is a fun spin on Shepherd's Pie using ground beef from Crowd Cow instead of ground lamb. When you use a high-quality, grass fed beef, you get a similar rich and tasty flavor. Get some of this beef delivered to your home! http://www.crowdcow.com/ground
Cheater Shepherd's Pie uses frozen tator to...
Re-posted with permission from Kevin at Kevin's BBQ Joints. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ4KlIbt-y7NbF-dA5SCsNw
The conversation covers a typical day in Joe's life, which every day is pretty different. Joe's flying to Austin, TX on this particular day and getting ready to BBQ some A5 Wagyu bris...
It's a beautiful time of year to gather with friends, have a dinner party, and try something decadent. A5 Wagyu Steak is an experience you won't soon forget. And your friends will thank you! Crowd Cow helps connect you with the best meat you can find and you'll always know what farm it came from. Buy...
Arturo Ramon II (@texasgrillmaster) encourages everyone to try smoking a brisket. He gives some good advice about taking your time and not getting too crazy with seasoning. Buy a brisket from a farm you trust now: https://www.crowdcow.com/holiday-wagyu-roasts
We took A5 Wagyu brisket from Kagoshima Japan to Kreuz Market in Lockhart, TX. Arturo Ramon II (@texasgrillmaster) tells what it was like to watch legendary pitmaster Roy Perez smoke one up. Get some of your own A5 brisket: https://www.crowdcow.com/holiday-wagyu-roasts
And next time your in Lockhart...