1. Add oil, salt, pepper, garlic & crushed red pepper to your stir fry beef.
2. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or wok.
3. Cook for for 4-5 minutes until each piece is cooked through.
4. Enjoy with your favorite garlicky greens and rice!
Steps to Make Kalua Pulled Pork:
1. Heat the water bath to 170 degrees
2. Trim Pork Butt of excess fat
3. Season liberally with sea salt
4. Place Pork Butt in Sous Vide bag
5. Add Liquid Smoke to the bag
6. Vacuum seal the bag & Place in hot water bath
7. Cover pot with plastic wrap to keep from evap...
Oh yeah, it's brinner time! Who doesn't love a little breakfast for dinner? We use Hutterian Farm Ground Beef from Crowd Cow to make this scrumptious meaty chilaquiles dinner. https://www.crowdcow.com/ground
It's easy to make with this simple layering recipe (like a lasagna). And the best part....yo...
Making a big batch of meatballs is a very rewarding experience unless they don't quite hit it right when it comes to flavor. Here's a savvy tip on how to test the flavor of your meatballs. And with Crowd Cow ground beef, you're sure to get the added bonus of flavor and know exactly where your meat co...
These meatballs are something else! This meatballs recipe was inspired by many visits to Salumi, a Seattle deli and restaurant offering artisanal cured meats. Crowd Cow's ground beef makes these meatballs extra special: https://www.crowdcow.com/ground
With Crowd Cow's ground beef, you always know th...
This is a fun spin on Shepherd's Pie using ground beef from Crowd Cow instead of ground lamb. When you use a high-quality, grass fed beef, you get a similar rich and tasty flavor. Get some of this beef delivered to your home! http://www.crowdcow.com/ground
Cheater Shepherd's Pie uses frozen tator to...
Darth_Traeger shows us how to cook Crowd Cow's heritage pork and take it to the next level. Just add more pork! https://www.crowdcow.com/pork
While Crowd Cow's known-source meats are already so tasty on their own, why not try this prosciutto and pancetta wrapped pork tenderloin recipe. This tenderlo...
Crowd Cow presents: How To Cook Wagyu Beef
Incredibly marbled and best enjoyed with friends, our authentic A5 Japanese Wagyu will make you the hit of the holidays. Host a tasting event or give it as the ultimate food gift.
We recommend cooking your A5 Wagyu a little bit at a time, cooking small st...