Oil Pork Chops & season with salt + pepper
Preheat grill to 350°F (medium heat)
Place in center of grill over direct heat
Cook 2-3 minutes, then rotate 45° for grill marks
Cook 2-3 minutes more, then flip
For a sweet complement, add halved/pitted peaches brushed with oil, cut-side down
1. Add oil to pan
2. Cook sausages, undisturbed for 2-minutes
3. Rotate & cook until evenly browned
4. Add a splash of water to steam
5. Remove from heat, let rest 2 minutes.
1. Oil, salt & pepper on both sides
2. Add oil to the pan
3. Add your favorite herbs
4. Sear medium-high heat, 3 minutes each side
5. Baste with juices
6. Cook to 155℉ or until juices run clear
7. Cover with foil, let rest for 5 minutes
8. Slice & serve!
Steps to Make Kalua Pulled Pork:
1. Heat the water bath to 170 degrees
2. Trim Pork Butt of excess fat
3. Season liberally with sea salt
4. Place Pork Butt in Sous Vide bag
5. Add Liquid Smoke to the bag
6. Vacuum seal the bag & Place in hot water bath
7. Cover pot with plastic wrap to keep from evap...
The perfect meat for your perfect recipe.
Crowd Cow Subscriptions: https://www.crowdcow.com/
Subscriptions get you the highest quality craft meat from independent farms delivered directly to your door, plus, VIP access to new product launches.
Crowd Cow is the marketplace for high-quality craft ...
Darth_Traeger shows us how to cook Crowd Cow's heritage pork and take it to the next level. Just add more pork! https://www.crowdcow.com/pork
While Crowd Cow's known-source meats are already so tasty on their own, why not try this prosciutto and pancetta wrapped pork tenderloin recipe. This tenderlo...