1. Cut each tail down the back to the fins with sharp kitchen sheers
2. Use your thumbs to separate the top and bottom of the shell from the meat
3. With meat placed on top of the shell, place tails on the grill
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes per oz at 400 ℉ or until internal temperature reaches 140℉
1. Season Chuck Roast with salt and pepper
2. Cut up carrots, tomatoes, celery, garlic, onion
3. Add high temp cooking oil to the pot
4. Sear all sides of the roast - medium-high heat
5. Remove roast & sear veggies
6. Add red wine until it is about a little over 1/4 full
7. add a cup of chicken sto...
1. Rub skin with oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
2. Flatten chicken, breast side up, on a sheet pan.
3. Roast for 60-75 minutes @ 375℉ until internal temperature reaches 165℉. Juices should run clear.
4. Baste with the juice and let rest.
5. Carve & enjoy!
1. Add oil, salt, pepper, garlic & crushed red pepper to your stir fry beef.
2. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or wok.
3. Cook for for 4-5 minutes until each piece is cooked through.
4. Enjoy with your favorite garlicky greens and rice!
How to Cook a Bone-in Ribeye
1 Lightly oil and season both sides salt and pepper
2. Heat oil in cast iron skillet over high heat
3. Add diced garlic
4. Cook ribeye for 3 minutes
5. Flip. Cook an additional 3 minutes (continue to flip every minute until internal temp is 135℉)
6. Let rest, covered, fo...
Steps to Make Kalua Pulled Pork:
1. Heat the water bath to 170 degrees
2. Trim Pork Butt of excess fat
3. Season liberally with sea salt
4. Place Pork Butt in Sous Vide bag
5. Add Liquid Smoke to the bag
6. Vacuum seal the bag & Place in hot water bath
7. Cover pot with plastic wrap to keep from evap...
You don't have to take our word for it. These chefs and influencers chat about what makes Crowd Cow the marketplace for the best craft meat, delivered straight to your door, from the top 1% of small farms! Know Your Farmer. Eat Better Meat.
Nick and Joe present this week's Crowd Cow Cut of the Week. We're talking about a plate of Chuck Short Ribs. Or as Nick shows us, you can cut them into English Cut Short Ribs. The key with these is to cook them low and slow. In the video, Nick sears the ribs up and prepares them for braising in an ov...
Top Round Steak is a cut offering several options for how to cook it. With top round steak, cook it low and slow or if cooking fast, slice it very thin. The head butcher at Crowd Cow recommends cooking medium rare and slicing it 1/16 of an inch. This cut is also known as the London Broil cut and is a...
Ethan Stowell grills up some Crowd Cow A5 Wagyu steaks from Kagoshima. He also creates a special dish with the A3 Olive Wagyu. Try Crowd Cow Wagyu beef: https://www.crowdcow.com/wagyu
Ethan Stowell owns several restaurants in Seattle including Bramling Cross in Ballard where this was filmed. He sugg...
Nick Michel and Joe Heitzeberg of Crowd Cow talk about flat iron steaks and why butcher's often love to take this relatively unknown cut home. Nick also shows you how to cook a flat iron steak.The steak is versatile and the cut can be served on a plate or sliced and used in tacos. You can smoke it, g...
Talk about a cool way to up your chili game. There's actually two secrets here:
1) Ground Beef from Crowd Cow. When you buy directly from small batch farms that raise your food right, you can taste the difference. https://www.crowdcow.com/ground-beef
2) Ice Cream is the Ice and it puts a sweet dazzl...
Oh yeah, it's brinner time! Who doesn't love a little breakfast for dinner? We use Hutterian Farm Ground Beef from Crowd Cow to make this scrumptious meaty chilaquiles dinner. https://www.crowdcow.com/ground
It's easy to make with this simple layering recipe (like a lasagna). And the best part....yo...
Making a big batch of meatballs is a very rewarding experience unless they don't quite hit it right when it comes to flavor. Here's a savvy tip on how to test the flavor of your meatballs. And with Crowd Cow ground beef, you're sure to get the added bonus of flavor and know exactly where your meat co...
These meatballs are something else! This meatballs recipe was inspired by many visits to Salumi, a Seattle deli and restaurant offering artisanal cured meats. Crowd Cow's ground beef makes these meatballs extra special: https://www.crowdcow.com/ground
With Crowd Cow's ground beef, you always know th...
This is a fun spin on Shepherd's Pie using ground beef from Crowd Cow instead of ground lamb. When you use a high-quality, grass fed beef, you get a similar rich and tasty flavor. Get some of this beef delivered to your home! http://www.crowdcow.com/ground
Cheater Shepherd's Pie uses frozen tator to...
Darth_Traeger shows us how to cook Crowd Cow's heritage pork and take it to the next level. Just add more pork! https://www.crowdcow.com/pork
While Crowd Cow's known-source meats are already so tasty on their own, why not try this prosciutto and pancetta wrapped pork tenderloin recipe. This tenderlo...
It's a beautiful time of year to gather with friends, have a dinner party, and try something decadent. A5 Wagyu Steak is an experience you won't soon forget. And your friends will thank you! Crowd Cow helps connect you with the best meat you can find and you'll always know what farm it came from. Buy...